Saturday 27 October 2012

3 Refashions

These are 3 refashions I did before I thought of starting a blog, so there are no in between pictures. You should still get a good idea of what was done though.

I got all of these from Sally's, and none cost more than $4.

I quite liked this one, but it was too big. Didn't make any big changes, just shortened it and took in the sides. If your dress is too big, just turn it inside out and sew down the sides.



This needed a bit more work. I:
*Turned it inside out and cut across the bottom to remove some of the length. 
*Cut off the sleeves and used the bottom parts as the new, shorter sleeves.
*Took in the sides.
*Cut the neckline into a rounder shape and used the loose fabric as binding.


 I turned this top into a girls dress by taking in the sides and taking in about 10 cm at the top, Easy peasy.


1 comment:

  1. Good Work! I really like the second one

    ReplyDelete